Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga to lead the New Year’s Eve countdown in New York’s Times Square
Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2011 at 08:31 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Lady Gaga at the EMAs (Celebuzz.com)|
Every year the major picks a special guest to lead the countdown and previous choices have included former US President Bill Clinton and his wife Hilary Clinton, boxing legend Muhammad Ali and Rudy Giuliani.
Over one million people are expected to join the celebrations in the ‘Big Apple’.
Gaga will also be performing on the annual ABC TV show ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2012’ to see in the New Year.
The ‘Marry the Night’ singer will also appear on Japanese broadcaster Nhk's New Year's Eve TV spectacular ‘Kohaku Uta Gassen’ as part of a live satellite link-up from New York.
Because of the time difference Gaga will ‘celebrate’ New Year’s twice as she will appear on the Japanese TV show before the big countdown happens in the US.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...