Lady Gaga threatened to leave VMA’s after One Direction were booed
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The group received a surprisingly negative reaction when they collected the gong for 'Song of the Summer' - for their hit single 'Best Song Ever' - and while they took it in their stride, they still had the support of the 'Applause' singer.
Seen backstage after the boy band accepted their award, Gaga was heard saying: "Don't you dare let those people boo you. If I did hear what I heard out there, I just want to tell you that you deserve every bit of success that you have.
"I want to leave right now. I don't want to stay anymore because I don't want to be in a room where people are booing."
Liam Payne took to his Twitter account earlier on Monday and thanked the star for her kind words.
He wrote: "Morning everyone what a night yesterday was would like to thank @ladygaga for her support yesterday and her extraordinary outfits."
Earlier in the night, Taylor Swift was seemingly caught on camera turning to Selena Gomez and telling ex-boyfriend Harry Styles to "shut the f**k up" while his was on stage with his band mates to present the award for Best Pop Video.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...