Lady Gaga is expected to wear a Donatella Versace wedding dress when she marries Taylor Kinney
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Taylor Kinney and Lady Gaga|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The pop star - who has been with Taylor Kinney since September 2011 - is reportedly keen on a design by the Italian, and asked her to create a black and gold silk gown with diamonds in the bodice.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Gaga's spending millions on her wedding to Taylor Kinney and Doatella Versace's designing a typically over-the-top dress which on its own will cost thousands.
"She thinks white is cheesy and wants black and gold silk with all these crazy removable bits."
The extra "bits" include a removable skirt and train, which would then be converted into a separate gown for the ceremony.
'The Edge of Glory' hitmaker and the 'Vampire Diaries' actor have had trouble finding time for the wedding among the singer's heavy schedule but a break from recording and touring should allow a date to be set for the summer.
It's also reported they want to get married in New York to allow her grandmother Angelina Germanotta to attend.