Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga is dating Taylor Kinney - the actor in her new music video 'You and I' - VIDEO
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2011 at 09:34 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney|
Paddy Powers gives odds on who’ll design Lady Gaga’s wedding dress
Lady Gaga named most powerful female celebrity in the world by Forbes
Outrage as raunchy Lady Gaga dresses as a nun in Jean Paul Gautier’s documentary
A source told RadarOnline.com: "It was just casual at first, but things are getting pretty hot and heavy.
“I couldn’t tell it was her at first. It just looked like some hot couple making out, but then I realized it was Lady Gaga! Everyone went nuts! She was so sweet too - she even signed some autographs.”
Gaga – who split from Luc for the second time earlier this year – has previously revealed she gets emotional when she sings the song 'You and I' because it brings up memories from their past relationship.
She explained: "There is not one song on any of my records that wasn't written by me, and I think when you write your own music you find ways to reinvent [the songs] emotionally through yourself and performance so that they are different every night and that song you know, sometimes it's about the guys and sometimes it's about the fans."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...