Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lady Gaga has treated her chauffeur to a year's supply of nappies
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 at 09:20 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Gaga is very generous with her presents and makes a huge effort for those who look after her. As soon as she found out her UK driver was going to be a dad, she was on the phone, trying to sort out a gift. It had to be something quirky, too – it's part of her nature.
"Gaga has used the same driver for years since she first started performing in the UK. The poor guy has to drive her through hordes of screaming fans after gigs. Considering how often she stands up through the sunroof to salute her Little Monsters, he must know every inch of her midriff."
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Irish American actress Rooney Mara steals ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’
100 year old letter to Santa Claus found in Dublin home
Gaga will be swapping Christmas presents with her 'Vampire Diaries' boyfriend Taylor Kinney, when he flies from Pennsylvania to New York on Boxing Day to spend time with the singer and her parents.
The couple have been dating since meeting on the set of her 'You and I' video earlier this year.