Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kristen Stewart kept a swear jar during 'The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn - Part 1' to curb her tourettes
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 at 08:58 AM
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' costar Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
She told Empireonline.com: "I have, like, Tourette’s syndrome. I get so mad sometimes if I can’t get something. I have a child in Breaking Dawn and I constantly swear, so there is a swear jar on set that just I ended up paying into."
"Every single time she’d go, 'I know what you just said!' and I’d say, 'No, you didn’t! You didn’t hear that!' "
Now that filming has finished on the 'Twilight' series, Kristen has moved onto other films, appearing in 'On the Road' and 'Snow White and the Huntsman', which has seen her move a further out of her comfort zone to embrace more diverse characters.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Megyn Kelly and Bill O'Reilly pepper-spray incident at UC Davis campus on ‘O'Reilly Factor’ – VIDEO
Supermodel Coco Rocha raised $35,000 by Irish dancing at Artwalk Benefit - VIDEO
Kristen – who is in a relationship with her 'Twilight' co-star Robert Pattinson - added: "Well I have had a lot of experience playing very contemporary, very close to myself relatable parts, but I find that I have to have that feeling even if it is placed in a different context such as Snow White which is fantastical.
"I'm not, at least not yet, a character actor. But the last few parts that I have played, like I just played Marylou in 'On the Road', were so completely different to who I am that it made me realise I can push myself a little more.
"I can probably do things that aren't within my comfort zone. Not that I try to stay there! It's just that when you are a particular person you connect to certain things."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...