Kristen Stewart is seeking joint custody of her and Robert Pattinson's dogs
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 23-year-old beauty is said to be missing pet pooches Bear and Bernie "like mad" since she split with Robert for a second time three weeks ago, and wants them to split them up and have one each.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Kristen thinks they should have one each.
"She's missing the dogs like mad, but doesn't want the situation to turn nasty."
The 'Twilight' hunk - who went on a date with Katy Perry last week - was recently spotted with both dogs in his pick-up truck after moving his items out of Kristen's house.
The pair only moved back in with each other in March when Robert returned from Australia - where he was shooting 'The Rover' - and he was said to be looking forward to spending some quality time with Kirsten and their pets.
A source previously said: "The first person he wanted to see and spend time with is Kristen, and of course Bear and Bernie."
Robert dumped Kristen for a second time after she got back in touch with 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders, who she confessed to having an affair with last year behind his back.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...