Kristen Stewart is ‘beyond excited’ for Robert Pattinson to return to Los Angeles
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|'Twilight' actress Kristen Stewart excited about Rob's return|
The 22-year-old actress - whose relationship with her 'Twilight Saga' co-star has been strained since her fling with married director Rupert Sanders was exposed last August - is reportedly planning an "extra special" few days to welcome him back from filming his new movie 'The Rover' in Australia.
A source close to the 'On The Road' star told HollywoodLife.com: "Kristen is beyond excited that Rob is coming back to LA soon and she's planning to make his return extra special. She will do something mellow at the house and invite their close friends. In the past, they have had get togethers where they play music, hang out, eat and just have fun.
"If its warm enough they can all hang out by the pool and of course the dogs will be included. Apparently Rob really misses 'his babies' and Kristen knows this. She is super eager to see him. It's been a really long time. Absence makes the heart grow fonder."
The British heartthrob, 26, was previously said to have enjoyed his break way from his on/off girlfriend of more than four years as he was eager to clear his head following her cheating scandal, after which they were forced to quickly solve their issues to promote the final vampire movie.
An insider said: "The set really is in the middle of nowhere. A good drive from Adelaide, so it's been the ideal setting for him to forget all his troubles and bury himself in his work.
"It's the peace and quiet he has needed since his relationship woes with Kristen and the perfect way to re-evaluate things."
The pair are both said to have really missed each other during their time apart and can't wait to spend some quality time on their relationship.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...