Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kelly Osbourne got mistaken for Lady Gaga in London
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 at 09:19 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
She revealed on her twitter account: "Just had a fitting at Dolce & Gabbana and they have to be the nicest press office ever thank you so much ladies! See you Thursday!
"I had to leave this place everyone thought I was @ladygaga and accosted me. I truly mean no disrespect I love @ladygaga but it's to much for me to handle I have a hole new respect!!!!! (sic)"
Kelly has had an eventful week in the UK capital so far.
The TV star caught two boys trying to steal a parked car on Monday night (11.07.11), and the hoodlums ran off when Kelly shouted at them.
She revealed on her twitter account: "Just stopped 2 boys robbing a car all I said was 'oi' and they ran like the wind. I did not realise I was that scary!"
Later the same evening the blonde beauty encountered two more boys trying to push an electric G-Wiz car on its side.
She added in other tweets: "WTF is going on tonight just stopped 2 boys with lacrosse sticks trying to push Gee-Wizz car on it's side what's wrong with London police?
"I'm in one of the poshest parts of London and it's like f*****g crime watch! (sic)"
Lady Gaga wants her dad to be proud of her music more than she wants worldwide adulation
Lady Gaga to intern for Irish hat designer Philip Treacy
Lady Gaga's real personality unknown - real self and stage persona blur