Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise deny Oscar boycott over Anne Hathaway- SEE VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 at 07:35 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Hathaway recently appeared on SNL in a parody interview and a British tabloid had claimed that the couple had decided to avoid the Oscars as result.
The Daily Mail reported that "Tom and Katie don't want to have to cross paths with Anne.
“Katie feels they were really supporting at a difficult time so she feels let down that Anne took to national TV to make fun of her," according to the newspaper.
However Crusise’s spokesman told PopEater that the report was “not True” and that the couple had already decided not to attend the event before the sketch was broadcast.
Hathaway and James Franco will host the Academy Awards on February 28.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...