Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Justin Timberlake has persuaded Jessica Biel to have a big wedding
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2012 at 08:06 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Jessica Alba and Justin Timberlake|
A source told People magazine: "Justin and Jessica are planning a big summer wedding.
"Jessica initially wanted a smaller, more intimate wedding, but Justin from the beginning wanted a big wedding and that's what they have decided on."
Jessica has yet to decide on her dress but is "very involved" in planning the ceremony, with the source revealing the couple plan to "include all their friends".
The insider added: "Justin has promised her the best day ever."
While Jessica - who split from Justin last year only for them to rekindle their romance before the 'Social Network' star popped the question - hasn't yet found her dress, it was recently claimed she already knows who she wants to design her gown.
A source said: "Monique Lhuillier has sent over some sketches. She's Jessica's first choice."
And the pair are said to be getting a lot of help with planning their big day from Justin's mother, Lynn Harless.
The source said: "She's helping with every little thing."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...