Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Justin Bieber to perform a private concert for David and Victoria Beckham's kids
Posted on Sunday, July 24, 2011 at 10:45 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
He said: “I’ve agreed to give the boys a private concert at their house – if David gives me some private soccer lessons.
“David’s an amazing dad, and he told me how happy it would make the boys, so I had to say yes.
“Maybe now they have a girl, Selena will have to come too, and dedicate a song to Harper.
“David tells me my records are always played in their household, and David and Victoria are both really cool, so I’m happy to oblige.”
Despite Victoria and David saying their family is complete now they have a daughter, Justin thinks they may have another child in future.
Speaking to the new issue of Closer magazine, he added: “David and Victoria are great parents, they will do anything for their kids. People thought they would stop now they have a daughter but I’m not so sure, they both love kids so much I can see them having one more.”
Harper Seven Beckham - a pop singer or footballer?
Victoria Beckham, Justin Bieber sadly on our minds on July 4th