Justin Bieber says his collaboration with One Direction is "going to be great"
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
The 18-year-old pop star revealed that he is to record a track alongside Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne on the band's eagerly awaited second album.
Justin told BBC Radio 2: "The One Direction guys are great. We have a lot of fun whenever we hang out. They came over my house and we were just chilling out around the pool and listening to music.
"We were talking about me collaborating with them on a song on their next album. It's gonna be great."
Justin also revealed that 'The X Factor' 2010 rejects are keen to work with come other big names in the music industry.
He said: "And I asked them who else they would like to work with. They were, like, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lopez.
"Now don't get me wrong those are all very talented artists but there seems to be a pattern emerging and, looking at the smile on the guys' faces, I don't think it was all about the music..."
He continued: "They sure have an eye for the ladies but, even better for the guys, the ladies have a bit of an eye for them, too.
"From what I hear they shouldn't have much trouble trying to persuade Rihanna, Katy or Taylor to work with them... if you know what I'm saying."