Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Justin Bieber partied at a gay club in Belfast after the MTV Europe Music Awards
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2011 at 09:10 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|'The Bieb' at the EMAs|
The 'Baby' singer forgot about claims made by Mariah Yeater that he is the father of her four-month-old son Tristyn Anthony Markhouse Yeater by hitting the Kremlin nightspot in Belfast, Northern Ireland, after winning the Best Pop and Best Male accolades at the event.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Justin managed to shake off the thousands of fans who were following him around the city.
"He went to the official MTV party at the Europa hotel with his girlfriend Selena Gomez before being smuggled out in secret.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral here
The most Irish town in America is named
Hell hath no fury like a golfer's wife scorned - PHOTO
"The 'Beliebers' were left waiting outside the front of the hotel hoping for a glimpse but he slipped through a side entrance used for kitchen deliveries and later left the same way."
The 17-year-old pop star – who wore a leather outfit during the ceremony, which was hosted by his girlfriend Selena – traveled to London where he went on a private tour of soccer club Chelsea's Stamford Bridge stadium.
Later in the evening, he turned on the Christmas lights at Westfield shopping centre in west London and the new Westfield Stratford City shopping centre, where he told thousands of his fans how he loves British girls.
He announced: "My favorite part of London is the girls."
The 'Never Say Never' hit maker later took to twitter to thank his supporters for turning out to see him in the UK capital.
He tweeted: "Thank you to all the fans that came out today for the tree lightings. wouldn't be here without you. so grateful for your support. MUCHLOVE (sic)"
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...