Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
John Travolta’s wife will have Scientologists ‘silent' birth
Posted on Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 06:10 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The Scientology tradition involves a ceremony which aims to help their son avoid things that will "haunt" him as he grows up.
A source told PopEater "The couple will follow the church's guidelines during delivery...
No music, no talking and no screaming will be allowed during the pains of labour. Also their new son cannot be prodded for medical tests or spoken to for the first seven days of his life...You don't want to do anything that will haunt them for the rest of their lives."
Their son, who will be called Benjamin, is due in the next few weeks. Last week Travolta denied rumors that his wife was already in labor.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...