Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
John Travolta's lawyer says second sexual harassment claim against the actor is "just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one"
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 11:26 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|John Travolta (AP)|
John vehemently denies both claims by the two masseurs, who are said to be represented by the same lawyer and seeking $2 million in damages from the 'Grease' star.
According to a statement obtained by TMZ.com, Marty explained: "This second “anonymous” claim is just as absurd and ridiculous as the first one.
"The attorney who filed the lawsuit on behalf of his second anonymous client, who does not want to disclose his name although he is required to do so, was notified that his first client’s claims were totally false and fabricated, since our client was not in LA when anonymous “Doe #1” claims he interacted with John Travolta.
"That fact is easily provable since John Travolta was on the east coast working on a movie on the date that anonymous “Doe #1” claims he interacted with our client. After we were able to establish that anonymous “Doe #1’s” claims were totally absurd, the same attorney has now filed a claim on behalf of another plaintiff, whom he identified as “Doe #2.” Significantly, although the same attorney made the fabricated claim for Doe #1, there was never any claim made by anonymous Doe #2 before he filed his specious lawsuit.
"Before the attorney for the two anonymous plaintiffs filed the claim on behalf of the second person who refuses to disclose his identity although required to do so, it is obvious that he checked media reports that my client was in Atlanta working on a movie.
"However, the claim by Doe #2 is just as fabricated as the claim by Doe #1. Our client will be fully vindicated in court on both of these absurd and fictional claims."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...