Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
John Travolta did not pay off any of his sexual battery accusers
Posted on Monday, May 21, 2012 at 10:50 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
However the 'Saturday Night Fever' actor's legal representative insists the masseurs were not paid any sum of money back down, if even temporarily.
Marty Singer, told TMZ: "Not one penny has been paid nor do we have any intention to pay any money for these ridiculous and false claims."
The first accusers quit his case after pictures emerged of the 'Grease' star in New York on January 16, the date he was alleged to have behaved inappropriately with a worker in a Beverly Hills hotel.
A receipt which proved Travolta ate at a Mr Chow restaurant in the city helped back up that he 2,475 miles from the location he was stated to be in by the accuser.
John Doe #2 - has parted ways with lawyer Okorie Okorocha but may still pursue his case against the actor having hired a new attorney, Gloria Allred.
Ms. Allred told CNN: "We believe that the lawsuit should be filed in another court and, therefore, the lawsuit that was on file was dismissed without prejudice."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...