Jimmy Fallon and Robert Pattinson have them falling over with hilarious skit
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Jimmy Fallon strikes again!
Take a look at this hilarious clip from last night’s "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" show.
The Irish-American TV host has been channeling his Robert Pattinson in recent weeks by hanging out in a tree and complaining about things that make him feel “bothered.”
With Pattinson on as a guest on the show himself last night, Fallon decided to run another clip of his “Bothered with Robert Pattinson" series.
While in his RPatz mode and complaining about how much the month of March bothered him – ‘comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb, what the f**k is all that about” – who joins him on the tree to complain about the impersonation only Pattinson himself!
Eventually after much cajoling, the real Pattinson agreed that the whole Fallon hanging out in the tree pretending to be him and complaining about things “bothered” him.