Jimmy Fallon and Robert Pattinson have them falling over with hilarious skit
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Jimmy Fallon strikes again!
Take a look at this hilarious clip from last night’s "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" show.
The Irish-American TV host has been channeling his Robert Pattinson in recent weeks by hanging out in a tree and complaining about things that make him feel “bothered.”
With Pattinson on as a guest on the show himself last night, Fallon decided to run another clip of his “Bothered with Robert Pattinson" series.
While in his RPatz mode and complaining about how much the month of March bothered him – ‘comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb, what the f**k is all that about” – who joins him on the tree to complain about the impersonation only Pattinson himself!
Eventually after much cajoling, the real Pattinson agreed that the whole Fallon hanging out in the tree pretending to be him and complaining about things “bothered” him.