Jimmy Fallon and Robert Pattinson have them falling over with hilarious skit
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Jimmy Fallon strikes again!
Take a look at this hilarious clip from last night’s "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" show.
The Irish-American TV host has been channeling his Robert Pattinson in recent weeks by hanging out in a tree and complaining about things that make him feel “bothered.”
With Pattinson on as a guest on the show himself last night, Fallon decided to run another clip of his “Bothered with Robert Pattinson" series.
While in his RPatz mode and complaining about how much the month of March bothered him – ‘comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb, what the f**k is all that about” – who joins him on the tree to complain about the impersonation only Pattinson himself!
Eventually after much cajoling, the real Pattinson agreed that the whole Fallon hanging out in the tree pretending to be him and complaining about things “bothered” him.
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...