Jim Carrey says Elin knew all about Tiger Woods' affairs
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Irish Canadian Jim Carrey just split from actress Jenny McCarthy but that hasn't stopped him weighing in on Tiger Woods and his family troubles.
Carrey Tweeted yesterday that he figures Tiger's wife Elin had to know what the golf great was up to given the extent and the nature of his infidelities.
As Tiger was battling it out at the Masters, Carrey was going to bat for him.
His first Tweet read "Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself. 2 please his father he gave up his childhood and his freedom in the world. That's enough!"
But it was his second Tweet, accusing Elin Nordegren of knowing what was going on, that was highly controversial.
Carrey Tweeted: "No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had 2 b a willing participant on the ride 4 whatever reason. kids/lifestyle."
Given that Tiger is trying to put all that behind him at this point, Carrey's intervention is hardly welcome.
No one has ever suggested before that Elin ever knew anything about Tiger's numerous affairs. Carrey seems way off-base on that.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...