Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jim Carrey declares his love for 22-year-old Emma Stone in ‘comedy routine’ – VIDEO
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 09:24 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Love sick Jim Carrey|
An unlikely pairing and what looked like a heart wrenchingly honest declaration for the comedic actor. However he later tweeted “Yes, my msg to Emma Stone was a comedy routine and the funniest part is that everything i said is tru”.
In the video he posted on his site jimcarreytrulife.com he posted the close up and intense declaration.
Perez Hilton showcases Dublin Rose of Tralee’s dance talent - VIDEO
Rory McIlroy & Caroline Wozniacki seem very much in love at the US Open- VIDEO
He said “If I were a lot younger I would marry you and we would have chubby little freckle-faced kids. We'd laugh all day long and go camping and play Yahtzee and tell ghost stories by the fire. And every day for the rest of your life you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you.”
He continued I just wanted to let you know how I felt. I think you're pretty special. I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment but most of all I wish you love and contentment. That's all."
Funny or not his “comedy routine” certainly made many people think he’d finally lost it on Thursday morning. Good to know he still has some surprises for us.