Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy would love another child
Posted on Thursday, December 23, 2010 at 04:56 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
She said: “Evan’s so funny, he’s the love of my life. I live for making his life the best it can be. I feel like the potential of maybe getting married and maybe having another baby on my own is out there. Even though the clock’s ticking, well not really.”
Earlier this year, Jenny and Jim Carrey ended their five-year relationship, and she then had a four-month romance with model Jason Toohey.
Though she is single again, the blonde beauty isn’t worried about her personal situation too much.
She told US TV show ‘Extra’: “I feel like some one’s out there but I just want to work on me first a little bit more.”
The former Playboy model has a wish-list for her attributes of her perfect man and “employed” is one of the main requirements.
She said: "I'm definitely what I call on the market. And wanting to attract somebody who is the best reflection of who I am now. I feel much more grown up, I feel much more grounded.
“I like tall men with dark hair, employed could be a good one. Someone who makes me laugh, someone who can communicate, someone who is open and has a big heart, who loves their family, loves their mom. That’s really important to me.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...