Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jenny McCarthy accidentally sent her son's dentist a naked picture of herself
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 at 10:21 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
During an appearance on Tuesday, the Love in the Wild host, 39, regaled the audience with an embarrassing story about accidentally sending racy pictures to the wrong person via text message.
She said on 'The Wendy Williams Show': "It's horrific to remember. [My son] woke up and was like, 'There's this weird thing on my gum.' I saw this abscess sticking out from his gum and I was like, 'Oh my gosh, that's disgusting!' So I called the dentist and I was like, 'This is insane.' He's like, 'Take a picture and send it to me.'
"I went to the bathroom and I was shoving my iPhone in his mouth. I'm taking a picture of it and I'm sending it to the dentist and I sent him a nude on accident! I swear to God!"
The picture was intended for Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher, 34.
She added: "The dentist is, like, 80 years old. I literally screamed at the top of my lungs. Is there an app? Like, 'Uh-oh! I Effed Up!'"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...