Jennifer Lopez went for a dinner date with Bradley Cooper
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Jennifer Lopez and Bradley Cooper|
The singer-and-actress – who recently announced her split from husband Marc Anthony after seven years of marriage – and the 'Hangover' star enjoyed a meal together at New York restaurant Per Se over the weekend.
According to TMZ.com, the dinner was "romantic" and it was just the two of them at the restaurant.
PHOTOS - Bradley Cooper slideshow
Bradley Cooper to work on horror ‘Umbra’ with ‘A Team’ director – VIDEOS
Bradley Cooper to star alongside Robert De Niro in ‘Silver Lining Play Book’ - VIDEO
Jennifer – who has three-year-old twins, Max and Emme, with Marc – recently said she is still an "eternal optimist" about love despite her marriage break-up and is confident she will find love again.
She said: "I really wanted this family to work. That was my biggest dream, and I worked hard at it. We both did. Sometimes it doesn't work - and that's sad. But I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love … It's still my biggest dream."
Bradley was previously romantically linked to actress Olivia Wilde after he took her to the after-party of 'The Hangover Part II' in New York in May.
A source said: "Olivia was Bradley's date. He was always taking her hand or putting his hand on her lower back, it was really sweet. He took care of her all night. They were definitely together."
Bradley has previously dated Jennifer Aniston and Renee Zellweger.