It’s official, One Direction star Niall Horan is ‘Downton Abbey's’ Allen Leech's doppelganger
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Niall Horan & Allen Leech (Credit:Twitter)|
, Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
Fans of One Direction’s Niall Horan will be delighted to see he has a doppelganger - Downton Abbey Irish actor Allen Leech. The two handsome Irish men look like they come from the same gene pool!
The Dublin actor plays chauffeur Tom Branson in the hit PBS period drama. The star posted a picture of himself and Niall Horan on Twitter.
“@NiallOfficial I love meeting my son at events!" Tweeted Allen, 31.
The One Direction star and Leech met on Monday at rugby player Brian O'Driscoll's Testimonial Dinner in London.
“Had the greatest night at @BrianODriscoll testimonial last night! Met some great people! Had the Craic! #irishinlondon [sic],” Horan tweeted.
Mullingar native Horan, 19, tweeted on Tuesday that he'd had the 'greatest night' at London's Grosvenor House Hotel, having the 'craic.'