Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Is Robert Pattinson done with his teen fans? Wants to ‘strangle’ inventor of RPattz - VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 10:54 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
On the media circuit promoting "Bel Ami" and his upcoming "Cosmopolis", 26-year-old Pattinson admitted that he really dislikes his nickname “RPattz”.
The London born actor told The Guardian he wants to strangle the person who came up with the term!
"When I got this part [Cosmopolis] , every single article that came out was 'RPattz's struggle for credibility!'; I don't understand who invented that thing, 'RPattz,' I want to strangle them," he told the paper.
"But once you've made that step, everything afterwards is not like, 'RPattz's continuing struggle for credibility!' You've got to come up with something else, so it gets a little bit easier."
Pattinson admitted a lot of people expect him not to be the brightest penny.
"It is surprising the amount of people who think I'm going to be really dumb," he says. "I think they think anyone who has done teen movies is just an idiot. I don't know, maybe I am. Some of the best actors, if you talk to them, they're not the smartest people in the world."
Watch the trailer for Cosmopolis below: