Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Is Robert Pattinson done with his teen fans? Wants to ‘strangle’ inventor of RPattz - VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 10:54 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
On the media circuit promoting "Bel Ami" and his upcoming "Cosmopolis", 26-year-old Pattinson admitted that he really dislikes his nickname “RPattz”.
The London born actor told The Guardian he wants to strangle the person who came up with the term!
"When I got this part [Cosmopolis] , every single article that came out was 'RPattz's struggle for credibility!'; I don't understand who invented that thing, 'RPattz,' I want to strangle them," he told the paper.
"But once you've made that step, everything afterwards is not like, 'RPattz's continuing struggle for credibility!' You've got to come up with something else, so it gets a little bit easier."
Pattinson admitted a lot of people expect him not to be the brightest penny.
"It is surprising the amount of people who think I'm going to be really dumb," he says. "I think they think anyone who has done teen movies is just an idiot. I don't know, maybe I am. Some of the best actors, if you talk to them, they're not the smartest people in the world."
Watch the trailer for Cosmopolis below:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...