Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Irish singer Sinead O’Connor is in love again after short marriage to counselor Barry Herridge
Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 12:16 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Sinead O'Connor finds love yet again|
Though it was only 11 months ago since she wed Irish drugs counselor Barry Herridge in a quickie Vegas ceremony – that one lasted slightly longer than a Kim Kardashian marriage – Sinead, 45, is back in the game with an anthropologist she met while helping him with his thesis.
“He’s gorgeous, lovely and sexy and really nice to me. I’ve been very lucky with boyfriends,” Sinead told the Irish Sun about her new guy, who she only refers to as David.
“David wrote to me and I helped him out with his thesis. We were mates for about eight months and then started going out two months ago.”
Sinead says she’s not going to blab too much about her man. “This is something I want for me. I think I have learned from the mistakes,” she says.
“But I am the one in the public eye so I like to keep that little part to myself.”
She and Herridge, who she wed in the Little White Wedding Chapel with a pink Cadillac on standby, are still buds, she says.