Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Irish One Direction star Niall Horan says he's as spicy as a hot curry
Posted on Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 09:08 AM
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
- Denise Richards has retained custody of Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen's sons
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato got a new tattoo by Bang Bang
- Carey Mulligan and ‘The Great Gatsby’ cast dazzle on Cannes red carpet
He told TOTP magazine: "I would be a Peri-Peri chicken wrap from Nando's, because I love Nando's. Actually, I take that back! I'd be a Chicken Katsu Curry from Wagamama - cos I'm a spicy character!"
Niall - who is joined in the band by Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson - also revealed how he uses Skype to keep in touch with his friends and family in Ireland because he's rarely home.
He said: "Every time I go home, which is not very often, I hang out with my friends. I was home recently for a week and went to one of the lad's houses on Saturday night. I also went on holiday with a couple of friends and my dad and cousin, plus I talk to them all the time on Skype and stuff."