Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Stephen Ireland, an Irish footballer, proves money can’t buy style
Posted on Friday, September 24, 2010 at 08:57 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Ireland and his partner Jessica Lawlor, who is the mother of the footballer’s three children, are guilty of some of the tackiest interior design to ever grace the glossy pages of such a publication.
The 24 year old footballer who currently plays as a midfielder for Aston Villa was the source of controversy in 2007 when he lied about his grandmother’s death in order to avoid playing a game with the Irish football team.
The Aston Villa footballer has decked out his palatial sized manner with enough velour and fur to rival a strip club.
In front of a 10 foot high aquarium stands a customized black pool table with Ireland’s name stitched into felt in giant silver letters. Their five year old daughter’s room is decorated from ceiling to floor in a shade of pink known as Barbie’s Kidney.
Their triple garage is home to several luxury cars including a $400,000 customized Bentley bought by Ireland for Jessica as a birthday gift. The white leather seats of the car are ordained with red covers embroidered with the words “To Jess love from Stephen”.
As if the Bentley wasn’t enough, Stephen has pimped out his ride, a black Range Rover with pink allows and matching trimmings.
Their huge home includes an indoor pool, an outdoor hot tub and an ornate garden. While this Irish born football ace sure knows how to spend a buck, thankfully for Aston Villa his performance on the pitch is better than his interior design endeavors.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...