'Ides of March' star George Clooney admits to being lonely
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 'Ides of March' actor - who is currently dating ex-wrestler Stacy Keibler - has confessed he has a "very tough time" nodding off, and often feels alone when attending public events.
He said: "Turning off the television causes me to think, and once I start that vision roaring, I have a very tough time getting to sleep. I'm able to numb out. Without question, I wake every night five times."
"Anyone would be lying if they said they didn't get lonely at times. The loneliest you will get is in the most public of arenas: You will go to a place and end up in the smallest compartment possible, because it's a distraction to everybody, and you end up not getting to enjoy it like everyone else."
However, the 50-year-old star - who has previously dated a host of beauties, including Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis and British presenter Lisa Snowdon - explained he has felt "infinitely more alone" in bad relationships in the past.
Irish American Will Ferrell to star in 'Flamingo Thief'
Special St. Patrick’s Day project looks at 'How to be Irish' – VIDEO
Aer Lingus offers special discounted fare for Irish Central readers!
He added in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter: "I have been infinitely more alone in a bad relationship; there's nothing more isolating. I have been in places in my life where that has existed."
Meanwhile, George admitted he has previously been through the "painful" experience of trying to get a former flame back.
He explained: "[I've been] left for someone; all those things. And it was sometimes a surprise, and sometimes you saw it coming. The most painful was when I kept trying to get one woman back. But we all make dumb mistakes."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...