Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hurricane Sandy brought Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis closer together
Posted on Monday, May 06, 2013 at 10:10 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis|
The couple - who announced their engagement earlier this year - were trapped without power or water in New York during the superstorm and the actress says it made them closer than ever.
She told America's OK! magazine: "It brought us closer. We were cuddling with our dog to stay warm."
Jason recently laughed off rumors that he wants to tie the knot with the 'Tron' actress close to his hometown in Lawrence, Kansas and claimed that they are planning a lavish affair that will involve celebrations in several cities across the globe.
The 37-year-old actor said: "It's definitely not in Lawrence. It was never gonna be. I don't know how those things start.
"It'll definitely be a wedding tour. Everywhere you've heard that we're getting married, we are. Lot of waving. Lot of pie eating."
Meanwhile, Jason's mother Kathy Sudeikis has revealed that Olivia already feels like a member of their family.
She said: "She has adopted Kansas City. [I recently introduced Olivia] to 11 or 12 female members of my family. We have a huge family ... especially on my side. And we are delighted that she has become a part of it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...