Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Hollywood stars Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz regularly ‘bro out’
Posted on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 at 09:28 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz|
The actresses are close friend and Drew loves spending time with Cameron because they have so many adventures together.
She told Life and Style magazine: "She's my sister but we bro out and have adventures. Most people don't know this but she's very eddy."
Drew - who is married to art consultant Will Kopelman - has had to cut down on both work and the amount of time she spends with friends like
Cameron since giving birth to her first daughter, Olive, last September, but knows the sacrifices are worth it.
She said: "Unfortunately, I was raised in this like generation of like, 'Women can have it all,' and I don't think you can. I think some things fall off the table. The good news is, what does stay on the table becomes much more important."
Talking about taking time off from acting, she added: "I would miss out on my daughter. I can't do it... It was heartbreaking to let go [of acting], but it was a clear choice.
"As my daughter gets older, I'll slowly get back into it. I'm never not going to be who I am. I'll never abandon ship completely. Life does take different turns and it's really wild."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...