Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Harry Styles might shave his head - Should Niall Horan and the One Direction boys go light for summer?
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 10:06 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|One Direction at the "Men in Black" premiere|
According to Heat World pop impresario Simon Cowell must remember because when One Direction’s Harry Styles admitted he’s planning to lop off his trademark curls the announcement sank faster than the HMS Titanic.
'I want to shave my hair off, and no one will really let me,' Harry whined to his BBC radio pal Nick Grimshaw on Radio One.
'Everyone's telling me not to do it. And my argument is, like, I think my popularity is in my face, and not my hair.'
But don't be so eager to reenact a biblical tragedy, Harry. Just consider what Cowell's recent reaction to Harry’s bandmate Niall Horan wanting to dye his blond locks black.
'Niall put in a text to him asking if he could change his hair colour,' a source told The Sun. 'Simon was straight back on to him with a short reply, No way.'
So there you have it boys and girls, One Direction are the puppets and playthings of their British puppet master, and what Simon says goes.
If Harry ignores the Dark Lord and gets his hair done what new look would you like to see? And what about Niall? Would he go from fantastic to chav-tastic? What's your take?