Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Harry Styles bought Taylor Swift 23 cupcakes for her 23rd birthday
Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 10:44 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
Co-owner Matt Blakely told E! News: “A lady called us asking if we could supply some cupcakes. I told her we were busting at the seams because of the holidays. She said it was for Harry Styles, and I said, 'Oh, OK, cool. Send him along.'
"Later, I got a phone call from my wife that Harry Styles was standing on the doorstep. I didn't think he would come to pick them up."
The couple also took a romantic drive around the English countryside before enjoying an afternoon meal in the George & Dragon Pub in the village of Great Budworth.
Earlier this week, Taylor and Harry, 18, enjoyed a romantic mini break with his parents in England's picturesque Lake District and a day out in Bowness-on-Windermere in Cumbria, where they shopped for Christmas presents together for their families.
Local eyewitness Claire Dibbs said: "I was hyperventilating, I just never expected to see them. She introduced herself, she was really lovely. She said they were just here for the day and I think they were there with his parents. Taylor said they were leaving soon.
"Taylor had a lot of bags from Beatrix Potter world - I saw some cuddly toys poking out of the top of the bag. They'd done a lot of shopping. Taylor said she loved the area and said it was really pretty."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...