Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Glenn Beck breaks down and cries about his mother’s suicide on the ‘Today’ show - VIDEO
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011 at 11:00 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Glenn Beck in tears|
“I’m much more than a cartoon character,” Beck said at the start of the interview before it turned more emotional. During the chat, Beck speaks of his new fictional book “The Snow Angel,” which he says is inspired by the abuse he endured as a child.
“My father told me - and great, now the Today show is going to make fun of me again [chuckling] - abuse is generational” said a choked-up Beck.
Later in the interview, Beck offers his insight on the recent Occupy Wall Street protests.
“I wouldn’t want to be my kids, I wouldn’t want to be my wife,” says Beck at the close of his interview, in reference to how the public perceives him. After leaving his show on FOX, Beck has since created his own online-subscription service Glenn Beck Television, otherwise known as “GBTV.”
Below, check out the interview with Katie Lee and Glenn as featured on the ‘Today’ show.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...