Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Gerard Butler refuses to follow dating rules
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 at 04:59 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
He said: "I would want a woman to call me if I hadn't called her. If I don't call it's because I'm busy. But this is why I'm single. But there is also the element that the second you think a girl is maybe not quite as keen, there is a little more interest in the situation. Sometimes, when it's there right in front of you, it's not as interesting."
The Scottish-born actor previously revealed is gets "paranoid" about having sex now he is famous.
The 41-year-old Hollywood hunk is worried potential partners will publicly reveal any bedroom liaison and so he is much more cautious about his behaviour.
He said: "I get laid less now than I used to, because I'm way more paranoid now. I'm nowhere near as naughty as I used to be, partly because I did a lot of that when I was drinking."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...