George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|George Clooney & girlfriend Stacy Keibler|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The 33-year-old model walked the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival without her bdyoyfriend George Clooney, and admitted she plans to steal his spotlight on the big screen by becoming an actress.
She told the Metro newspaper: "Romantic comedies are more my speed. I feel like that's more my personality.
"I'm usually happy, smiling, joking and having a good time so I think those kind of roles suit me. Comedy and dramedy is what I'm better at."
The striking star has had small guest parts in 'How I Met Your Mother' and 'Men at Work', but is hoping to progress to the silver screen as soon as the right role comes along.
She added: "[I would] If the right opportunity came to work with the right director and the right people..."
However, Stacy failed to name George - who couldn't attend as he was filming in Germany - when asked which A-list actor she'd like to work with.
She gushed: "I loved Tom Hanks. He was always one of my favourites. I remember thinking as a little girl, 'I wish I could work with Tom Hanks. He was so brilliant in 'Forrest Gump'."
The former WWE wrestler also confessed she has another showbiz idol in the shape of Gwyneth Paltrow, who she admires for her commitment to healthy living and eating.
Stacey said: "I brought her cook book - it's amazing. I work with the same doctor she's working with, Dr Junger. She sort of started me on my health journey. I really admire what she's doing."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...