Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney turns into Mr Grumpy at Oscars
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 at 10:27 PM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
What's up with grumpy George Clooney?
Gorgeous George was all smiles on the red carpet joking that his stunning red-dress wearing girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis would fight for him against any interlopers but once he got into the Kodak Theater he turned into Mr Grumpy.
Hosts Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin poked fun at Meryl Streep (can you believe she's been nomimated 16 times?) and Helen Mirren (that'll be Dame to you Damn Yanks!) but they visibly froze when they turned to lampoon Grumpy Clooney.
George fixed them with a gimlet eye and that was the end of that.
The hosts back-pedaled but whenever the camera went back to Clooney he was still glowering away like someone had just burnt his house down.