Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney is one classy guy - made ‘The Descendants’ castmates laugh by making fart noises
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 11:55 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
So 50-year-old George had to revert to more childish pranks to get a laugh.
She is quoted by website AbsoluteNow.com as saying: “We didn't get any infamous George Clooney pranks, because it was a very family based environment because we had a 10-year-old on set. But we did get a lot of the fart application on the phone. George loves that."
Meanwhile, George attended the premiere of ‘The Descendants’ at the AMPAS Samuel Goldwyn Theater on in Beverly Hills, California, with his girlfriend Stacey Kiebler.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Gabriel Byrne, Liam Neeson to team up in sex abuse play
Guinness world leprechaun record is broken in Dublin
As he walked the red carpet with the stunning former WWE wrestler, the star addressed the statement made by his friend Brad Pitt earlier this week that he plans to quit acting in three years time.
George said: “I hope he doesn't. I'd like to work with him again. I sort of don't see it happening. He's at the peak of his career."