Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney is one classy guy - made ‘The Descendants’ castmates laugh by making fart noises
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 11:55 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
So 50-year-old George had to revert to more childish pranks to get a laugh.
She is quoted by website AbsoluteNow.com as saying: “We didn't get any infamous George Clooney pranks, because it was a very family based environment because we had a 10-year-old on set. But we did get a lot of the fart application on the phone. George loves that."
Meanwhile, George attended the premiere of ‘The Descendants’ at the AMPAS Samuel Goldwyn Theater on in Beverly Hills, California, with his girlfriend Stacey Kiebler.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Gabriel Byrne, Liam Neeson to team up in sex abuse play
Guinness world leprechaun record is broken in Dublin
As he walked the red carpet with the stunning former WWE wrestler, the star addressed the statement made by his friend Brad Pitt earlier this week that he plans to quit acting in three years time.
George said: “I hope he doesn't. I'd like to work with him again. I sort of don't see it happening. He's at the peak of his career."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...