George Clooney has reportedly ended his relationship with Stacy Keibler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|George Clooney splits with WWE girlfriend|
The 52-year-old actor is said to have recently called time on his two-year romance with the ex-WWE wrestler, 32.
A source told the Sunday People newspaper that the couple, who have not been photographed together in three months, decided to part ways after celebrating America's Independence Day separately on Thursday.
The insider said: "It's not like George and Stacy couldn't find time to get together if they really wanted to. George is quietly backing away from the relationship.
"It's always the same. As soon as he feels a woman is getting too close he pulls back."
A spokesperson for 'The Descendants' star, who spent the holiday with friends at his lavish Lake Como home in Italy, refused to comment but friends close to the couple insist they are still going strong despite spending a lot of time apart in recent months.
A source told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "(Stacy) isn't in Italy because she is working and shooting in New York and then doing a ton of press for her new show which launches on July 22."
Other sources previously indicated that their romance has lasted this long because Stacy is much more independent than any of George's other girlfriends.
One friend recently said: "She goes off and does her own thing whenever George is spending time with his pals or is deep into a film project - she doesn't even call him. But eventually, he starts missing her and he's the one who calls. She lets George come to her."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...