Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
George Clooney and Brad Pitt catch up over dinner in London
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2012 at 10:35 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|George Clooney and Brad Pitt|
Apparently 'The Ides of March' actor, George, ate seafood pasta and drank gin-and-tonics.
It is not known what Brad ordered but he was drinking martinis.
An insider told website E! Online: "They were so polite to the waitress and giggling away. They were relaxed as if it was their local restaurant, like normal people."
The Berkshire restaurant was thought to be chosen as it is close to where Brad and Angelina Jolie are leasing a house while she shoots Disney movie 'Maleficent'.
George had recently spent at his Lake Como, Italy home with girlfriend, former World Wrestling Entertainment star Stacy Keibler.
George treated his pet dog to a spa day last week.
'The Descendants' actor owns a black cocker spaniel mix Einstein, who he enrolled in local pet grooming centre Comodog.
While there, Einstein reportedly got the works, a bath, a haircut and even a massage.