Someone crazier than Glenn Beck: Debbie Medina
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Finally! Someone crazier than Glenn Beck.
Debbie Medina, who is running for Governor of Texas, refused to disavow the 9/11 conspiracy theorists who believe the U.S. government deliberately blew up the World Trade Center buildings.
That was too much even for Beck, who asked her the question, but has now dismissed her as a nut job.
Medina is really a piece of work. She has gone from 4 percent support in the Republican primary to 16 percent support on the basis of her stance that Texas should withdraw from the Union and her other lunatic fringe beliefs.
All of which was too lunatic even for Beck. He is back on board supporting Rick Perry, the current governor, who leads the Republican primary. Kay Bailey Hutchinson is looking positively like a left-wing lilly-livered liberal these days.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...