Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Even Niall Horan battles "self-esteem" issues from time to time
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2012 at 11:32 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Drop dead gorgeous? Check. Member of the biggest boy band in the universe? Check. The target of millions and millions of female fans’ adulation? Check.
So guess what? Niall Horan from One Direction still has the occasional self-esteem crisis just like the rest of us, which is refreshing, if a little unbelievable.
According to Unreality TV, Niall told Metro that self-confidence issues wrack him from time to time.
“I think, ‘What’s all the fuss about?’ and ‘Am I really that good looking?’ – ‘We all have self doubt,’” he said.
Well Niall, even if your locks aren’t really blond, you need not worry. Millions of fans around the world think you are a dish.