Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Emma Stone asked to compare kissing Ryan Gosling and Andrew Garfield
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2012 at 09:36 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
When asked by chat show host Ellen DeGeneres, who was a better kisser, she replied: "Apples and oranges, you know."
Although Ellen pressed on by asking "So is that an apple or an orange?" Emma responded diplomatically, adding, "I love all fruit."
Emma also starred with Ryan in upcoming movie 'The Gangster Squad' and the pair are both being considered for the lead roles Christian and Anastasia in the movie adaptation of erotic novel 'Fifty Shades of Grey'.
Meanwhile, Emma was terrified when Ellen played a prank by bringing out a fake spider to scare the arachnophobic star.
When Ellen took out what appeared to be a real spider, placing it on Emma's lap, the actress was horrified, exclaiming: "I'm going to throw up."
When she discovered it was fake, she said: "You are the worst. Why would you do that to somebody?"
Ellen replied: "Now when you see a spider, you will think it's like that [fake]."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...