Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ellen DeGeneres, Portia de Rossi and Chrissie Hynde invest in vegan eatery
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 at 12:44 PM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Portia de Rossi and her wife Ellen DeGeneres|
The menu will be created by celebrity chef Tal Ronnen – who prepared Ellen and Portia's wedding menu - and the restaurant's interior design will be designed by Waldo Fernandez, who has decorated homes for stars including Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and Tobey Maguire. The name of the restaurant has yet to be revealed.
Earlier this year Ellen also launched a diet advice webpage, 'Going Vegan with Ellen', with recipes and resources to help users adopt an animal free diet.
For more celebrity gossip on IrishCentral
Mickey Rourke on possible‘Sin City 2’ role: ‘depends on how bad they want me’
For the Gaelic Girls blogs - an insight into night-life, culture and men in Ireland
Ellen is also juggling her new restaurant plans with the latest series of her self-titled TV show, which she says she continues to work on in the hope of making people "feel good" about themselves and others.
She told Parade magazine: "I think we’ll get a new audience that maybe didn’t watch me because they only watched 'Oprah', and they have a void now. But it’s the same goal whether we have 10 people or 10 million people watching. If we adjust in any way, it’s so we can top ourselves."
On the message she hopes to promote with his show she added: "The world is filled with negativity. I want people to watch me and think, ‘I feel good, and I’m going to make somebody else feel good today.’”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...