Ed Sheeran to join Jennifer Lopez, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
Other artists set to play at the annual music event, which will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 19, include David Guetta, Akon, Ne-Yo and Icona Pop.
They will join previously announced performers including Christina Aguilera, Selena Gomez, Pitbull, The Band Perry, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Miguel, Prince and Justin Bieber.
Nominations for the awards were recently announced with Taylor, fun. and Maroon 5 leading the way with 11 nods each.
Out of their 11 categories, the three leaders will all compete for Top Hot 100 Artist and Top Digital Songs Artist.
Maroon 5 and fun. will also vie for Top Duo/Group, Top Radio Songs Artist, Top Hot 100 Song, and Top Digital Song while Maroon 5 and Taylor will compete for Top Artist and fun. and Taylor are both finalists for Top Streaming Song (Video).
Rihanna and Carly Rae Jepsen have received nods in 10 and nine categories respectively while One Direction will compete for eight awards.
Along with performing Prince is also set to be presented with the Billboard Icon Award during this year's ceremony.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...