Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Dubliner Siva Kaneswaran says The Wanted’s rivalry with One Direction hasn’t affected his friendship with Niall Horan
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 at 03:26 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Although Niall’s band mate Zayn Malik recently became embroiled in a Twitter fight with The Wanted’s Max George, Siva and Niall have managed to remain friendly against the odds.
He told the Sunday World newspaper: “I’ve met Niall a few times and he’s a sound lad. I have friends who live in Mullingar where he’s from and people there are quite sound. Whenever I see Niall, he says hello and we have the craic.”
While Siva, 24, is enjoying worldwide success with the ‘Glad You Came’ hitmakers, he admitted being away from his loved ones is tough but he relies on video calls with his family and is girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey when he is away from them.
He added: “It’s been bleeding mental this year, we’ve been all over the world.
“It’s quite difficult because you’re constantly on the go. You are experiencing things you want the person in your life to experience. But as long as you keep them close and keep in contact and share the day every day by calling.
“And, Facetime on the phone is a life saver. I don’t know how people in this business survived 20 years without it.”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...