Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Dina Lohan has been slammed as “phony and inauthentic”
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 10:44 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
He told her: “What you have done is distinguished yourself in the negative, you have come on here and been phony and inauthentic.
“You spent more time talking about cameras, are we rolling…that’s my business...we’re not here about my business, we’re here about your life.”
After a preview clip of the interview was released last week, Dina’s former husband Michael Lohan claimed she needs to come clean about her problems for things to get better.
He said: "Over the last seven years Dina has come to such a bad place!
"The people she surrounds herself with are no better [than Lindsay's], so what kind of an example is that?"
"[Dina] just needs to be honest with herself and others. Only then will her heart get right and our children will find peace!
"I haven't seen the full interview yet, but from what I have seen and Dina's comments that [the interview] was 'doctored,' I really think it's sad and I feel sorry for Dina!"