Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Denise Richards says she is too old for ex-husband Charlie Sheen
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 10:21 AM
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift
|Photo: Rolling Stone|
When asked if the pair would ever get back together, Denise, who has daughters Sam, eight, and Lola, seven with 46-year-old Charlie said: "I don't think so, I'm way too old for him... he likes 20 year olds."
Although Denise says there is no chance of her getting back together with Charlie, the pair now have a great relationship but she thinks it was weird for people on the set of his FX TV show to see them getting on so well.
Denise - who also has an 11-month-old adopted daughter, Eloise - told 'Access Hollywood': "I'm so excited for the show and him and he asked if I would do an episode and I did. We actually have fun together.
"I think it was more weird for people on set watching us work together. For us, we get along quite well. We see each other often... We met working, we worked together while we were married. I did a couple of episodes of 'Two and Half Men.' This is the first thing we did after our divorce."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...