Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Lovato is Niall Horan’s dream girl
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:28 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Niall Horan and Demi Lovato|
This one sounds like a match made in a publicist’s office – One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’d prefer X-Factor judge Demi Lovato over Kim Kardashian, and that the two have been in touch about getting together.
Speaking to Ryan Seacrest on the radio last week, he confirmed that himself and Demi have met the way many couples do in this day and age – via Skype and Twitter. “We’ve spoken. She’s a cool girl so I got in contact with her. She’s really nice. I don’t know what’s going to happen,” he told Seacrest.
Horan, an 18-year-old from Co. Westmeath who’s living the dream with current megastars One Direction, says Lovato, 19, is a “beautiful girl,” . . . but could Simon Cowell be pulling some behind the scenes love strings?
Lovato, of course, works for Cowell, who created the X-Factor and hired her for the show’s second U.S. season. Cowell also discovered One Direction, and the band records for his record label.
Like we said, a publicist’s dream romance.