Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Demi Lovato is Niall Horan’s dream girl
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2012 at 10:28 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Niall Horan and Demi Lovato|
This one sounds like a match made in a publicist’s office – One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’d prefer X-Factor judge Demi Lovato over Kim Kardashian, and that the two have been in touch about getting together.
Speaking to Ryan Seacrest on the radio last week, he confirmed that himself and Demi have met the way many couples do in this day and age – via Skype and Twitter. “We’ve spoken. She’s a cool girl so I got in contact with her. She’s really nice. I don’t know what’s going to happen,” he told Seacrest.
Horan, an 18-year-old from Co. Westmeath who’s living the dream with current megastars One Direction, says Lovato, 19, is a “beautiful girl,” . . . but could Simon Cowell be pulling some behind the scenes love strings?
Lovato, of course, works for Cowell, who created the X-Factor and hired her for the show’s second U.S. season. Cowell also discovered One Direction, and the band records for his record label.
Like we said, a publicist’s dream romance.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...